Saturday, July 31, 2010

Twenty-Five


Lately, the answer to every numbers-related question addressed to Max has been "Twenty-five". I don't know where it came from, but it's stuck around for at least a week.

Max, how tall are you? "Twenty-Five"
What time is it? "Twenty-Five"
How far to the park? "Twenty-Five"

The other day, he told me that his Macky Bear stuffed animal wanted a sip of beer. (Yeah, that's our family...) Paul asked, "How old is Macky bear? Because he can only have a sip of beer if he is old enough." Of course, Macky bear was twenty-five.

Eventually, I decided to throw him a softball, so I asked him, "Max, how old am I?"

His answer: "... Please?"

I guess the only thing predictable about our son is his unpredictability!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This made me laugh! He is learning early you never, under any circumstances, guess a woman's age. :)