Saturday, July 3, 2010

Servant to the King

Lucian isn't yet six months old, but already his brother is beginning to wait on him hand and foot! A few days ago, King Lucian was sitting in his Bumbo chair in the living room watching Max play with his loads of toys in the toy corner. I was observing from a distance when suddenly Max turned around and started putting toys in front of his little brother. I said casually, "Oh, Max, that's really sweet to give Lucian some toys to play with!" Then I went upstairs, leaving them alone for a few minutes because they were both being so good. When I came back down the stairs, I heard Max saying, "More toys for Lucian!" and I walked around the corner to see this:

You can see that when this picture was taken, there were still some toys in the corner. I assure you that by the time Max was done bringing forth his gifts, the toy corner was completely bare! I need to start watching what I say...

1 comment:

megan said...

haha all hail king Lucian!