Saturday, July 24, 2010

Six Months!


On January 24, 2010 we welcomed the newest addition to our family. While I was pregnant, I had a hard time imagining what it would be like to have another baby- Max had stolen my whole heart when he was born, would I have to split my love in half to share it with our second son?

The moment he was born, I understood. There is no "splitting" or "sharing" of my love for my boys. They both have my heart in its entirety; they both have all my love.

Now it has already been six months and I can't imagine my life without our little Chubbo. I love every bit of him, from his big huge head to his adorable toes. When he smiles at me, I can't help but return the smile, and when he giggles, I melt.

Happy Six Month Birthday, Lucian

3 comments:

lsradecki said...

His smiles certainly melt my heart! What a gentle spirit this little boy has. Yay Lucian!!

Anonymous said...

What an awesome baby!!

bee said...

I know exactly how you feel. I tell Zena that I love her with my whole heart, and she asks, "What about Roman?" "I love him with my whole heart, too," I reply. This baffles her, but I know YOU know what I mean!