This is a little bit how I'm feeling right now about my pregnancy. Both of my boys were born around two weeks early, but both times the doctors were shocked that I made it that far. My body is handling the pregnancy better than ever this time, so right now it looks as if I could make it all the way to my due date! But who knows what will happen in the coming weeks... Baby Girl might decide to grace us with her presence long before she's scheduled to arrive. So that put us in the ballpark of "sometime in June", and it makes spring/summer planning a little difficult! Do we RSVP 'yes' to a wedding when our baby may be anywhere from two weeks to two months old? Do I sign Max up for summer activities that begin the week of my due date? Do I need to worry about my husband being out of town when I'm 5 weeks from my due date? So much uncertainty...