Tuesday, April 17, 2012

What a difference a year makes...

Or maybe not so much! To tide you over until I finish my blog post on this Easter, I've decided to treat you to a little comparison: Easter pictures last year versus Easter pictures this year! It was fun for me to look back and see how much the boys have grown in a year, but how much they have still retained their personalities and expressions! (And obsession with candy.... Lucian...)



Max loved dyeing eggs last year and this year, but he was able to take a more active role this year!



Lucian tore into the candy both last year and this year. Given the choice, this is how he would have spent the entire day- digging into Easter eggs!


My sweet Max, both years he had trouble stopping long enough for a photo, but I managed to get at least one smiling picture!


But the biggest difference, by far, is Lucian's transition from baby to boy!

More pictures to come, when I have a few spare moments! 






No comments: