Friday, September 3, 2010

Winter Clothes

I love cool weather. I'm packing for a trip to Marshall (to visit Great Grandma and Grandpa Moorse) for the weekend, and it's about 50 degrees outside. The weekend looks like it will be cool, maybe reaching the mid-seventies. As I was packing clothes for the boys, I got to start sorting through their long-sleeved shirts and cute jackets- I am at risk of WAY over-packing!

Summer is great; I love to swim, it's nice that there is no bundling involved when leaving the house, and I will definitely miss sitting out on the back porch with a glass of wine at 9:30 at night. But oh! The smell of fall is in the air, and I love it! I am so looking forward to nights that I can cuddle up under piles of blankets, rather than sprawl out on top of the sheets with the window open and the fan on full blast.

I am ready to welcome fall with this duo of cute cold-weather outfits for the boys, and my favorite long-sleeved shirt.

No comments: