Saturday, September 18, 2010

Up Close and Personal


Last week, we took a trip to the Minnesota Zoo with Max's Great Grandma Radecki. What a day for viewing the animals! I think it might have been the cool weather, because they were all super active and right in our faces. Max had a great time, getting to see all of his favorites only inches from the glass!

We saw the playful otters


The big huge bear


And the majestic tiger


Plus many, many more! I think I like going to the zoo in the fall, when the animals (and people!) aren't trying to beat the heat.

Thanks for a fun day, Grandma!!

1 comment:

patradecki said...

DEar Taryn,
I did go back and started over. Lo and behold there is a funny word this tiem. I LOVE being a part of your blog. I have hundreds of memories of time with you when you were Max and Lucian's age. Being with you and them brings back so many memories. I wanted to tell you again how much I love the intimacy of your blog. I get to learn and see so many other parts of your life. Keep up the precious work.
Love always,
God Bless,
Grandma and Greatgrandma