Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Mommy Rogers

Dear Sara,

It's been a long, hard road, but here you are now weeks from delivery! You're about to meet this little girl and begin a chapter of your life unlike anything you could ever imagine. I've already begun to plan our play dates, imagine our conversations about school choices, and practice what I'll say to Lucian when he wants to ask "that Rogers girl" to Prom.

I could throw you a baby shower every day until "labor day", that's how excited I am to meet this little one- and I know Angela and all of your friends feel the same. I hope that a few platters of food, some party games and a pile of gifts gave you at least an inkling of how much we love you and Baby SJ.

I can't wait to raise children with you, my neighbor and friend!

Love,
Taryn

The party planners with the guest of honor (Taryn, Sara, Angela)

Sara Smo and Weston, Grandma Kay and Sara R, and lots of tasty food!

Playing one of the party games, "Baby Necessities Scattergories"

The very excited, very proud Grandma with Mama and Baby

1 comment:

Sara R said...

Thank you so much for posting both of these! I LOVE them and the shower one made me cry (of course)! Thanks again (you'll keep hearing it) for the baby shower too. You girls are all so sweet and wonderful - I love my friends! :)