Thursday, August 25, 2011

Quotable


It's been awhile since I've graced you with the latest, greatest Max quotes, but the last two days have brought two gems that I just had to share.

On my cousin, who was coming over to babysit: "Shanni has bracelets on her teeth!" He hadn't seen her since the beginning of July, but he remembered those cool decorations in her mouth before he even saw her! They must have made a big impression, and who knew she could use them as wrist jewelery when they are done correcting her teeth?

Then, on the warm pants that I put on him this morning: "My pants are made of sweat!" ...Now, that's just not something I really want to picture.

As for Lucian, his word list has expanded to "Dada", "Na!" (no), "A-Gah!" (all done), "Ah!" and "Daahhh" (up and down), "Mama" (only on VERY rare occasions), and joining the list just yesterday, "Da" (dog). I'm convinced that he will wake up on his second birthday speaking in complete sentences. But if not, he's plenty good at communicating his needs nonverbally. That's a good skill to have, right?

1 comment:

Monica G. said...

you may just have the cutest kids ever. EVER! Look at those pictures! how cute are they? Seriously. Cute I say.