Monday, October 18, 2010

We're Back!

We have just returned from an amazing trip to South Dakota! I have so many awesome pictures I want to share, and so many stories to tell, I don't know where to begin. Sadly, my computer has decided to mutiny and will not allow me to download my pictures ... grumble, grumble.

Wednesday through Monday was one big celebration of Monica and Glenn- congratulations you guys!! The wedding on Saturday was BEAUTIFUL! They were both so happy, and I was proud to be able to be a witness to their vows.

Monday through Friday, I stayed with my friend Bridget in Elm Springs. It was great to get to spend some quality time with her. Then Friday we road-tripped with our four boys (and one baby in utero) back to St. Paul. Bridget stayed the weekend and visited with her brother who just moved to the Twin Cities. She just left this morning :(

The days have been flying by at warp speed! But now it's time to get back in the swing of things here at home.

More details (and visual aids!) from our trip to come as soon as I whip this machine into shape.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

I like your new background