Monday, October 4, 2010

On the move!


Oh boy.

Here we go...

This morning, Lucian started scooting! Backwards, mind you, so he hasn't quite figured out how to get where he wants to go. He mainly scoots himself halfway under the couch and then gets mad. But seriously, at this point, it's only a matter of days until he takes off!!

Farewell, sweet days of peace. Soon my children will be running in two different directions! It was inevitable, I know, but man... I can't believe it's already here.

I have been so open about my desire for Lucian to take his sweet time becoming mobile that I've even been accused of nailing his pants to the floor (Jess!), which I promise I've never done... however often I've thought about it.

But regardless of how hard I have hoped and prayed, the day has arrived. We have two mobile children!

Lord have mercy.

2 comments:

lsradecki said...

YAY for Louie!!!!(sorry Taryn:)

Jessica said...

He he he... Maybe he'll listen when you say "come back"?! :)