Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy Birthday Liam!

I have so much to write about, it's going to take me a few posts to catch up! I've spent the last week and a half with Paul's family, and they just headed back to Rapid City yesterday. The time we got to spend together was just AWESOME. We have missed them all so much! Today has been our first day back to normal routine, and it seems so quiet around here. Thankfully, we get to see them again in July- and our summer is so busy, the time is going to fly.

I'll get to the details of the trip as soon as I can, but I wanted to devote my first post back to a very special person. Liam Michael just turned TEN! Where has the time gone?? It was so great to be able to celebrate his birthday with him; Max just thinks he is the coolest guy in the entire world. And who can blame him? Check out this cool dude:








Every time I got out my camera, he turned into a total ham! I don't know if I have one picture of him smiling a normal smile. Oh man, oh man...

For Liam's birthday, we went swimming down at my parents house, had ice cream cake, opened presents, played Bean Bag Toss and had an all-around great time! Instead of the traditional 10 spankings for a 10th birthday, we opted for 10 throws in the pool. Poor Liam wasn't dry for a minute of his birthday party!






Happy Birthday, Uncle Liam! Max and Louie miss you already!

1 comment:

lsradecki said...

Great Action shots!