Friday, April 30, 2010

It has arrived!

Welcome to our brand new...




Dishwasher!!!

Oh how I've been waiting for this moment! No more three-day-old piles of dishes on the counter. Now after dinner, I can simply rinse, load, shut the door and have a clean kitchen.

Well, I guess I'm speaking a little prematurely. It's not exactly installed yet... but my super handyman husband is well on his way! Our house has never had a dishwasher before, so he's actually adding the plumbing, hooking up the electric, the whole nine yards. He's so good for me- When I say "call a professional!" he says "Oh I'll just do it myself" and 99% of the time he's right. I think he gets it from his dad.

I'll let you know when I've completed my first load of dishes in our brand new Whirlpool GU2300XTVQ.

No comments: